M2-Automation's iONE at the MADx Lab for Allergy & Food Intolerance Multiplex Testing
This is an excellent example of how M2-Automation’s iONE series can be used for contactless dispensing on planar surfaces.
Allergy and Food Intolerance Multiplex Testing at It's Best
We’ve recently installed the 4th iONE-1200 within 2 years at the lab of Vienna-based company Macro Array Diagnostics (MADx), who are experts and world leaders in allergy and food intolerance multiplex testing.
With these 4 instruments from M2-Automation GmbH, thousands of allergen panels comprised of 117 allergen extracts and 178 molecular allergens are produced daily, which makes it the largest panel of molecular allergens on the IgE allergy-testing market. This is an excellent example of how M2-Automation’s iONE series can be used for contactless dispensing on planar surfaces.
Want to know more about MADx, molecular diagnostics and multiplex testing with molecular allergens?
- Go to www.macroarraydx.com, and don’t forget to check out their Products pages for specifics.
We are so pleased to be a continued part of the MADx story, and we’re sure you’ll be impressed when you learn more about them and the innovative work they do.
If you would like to know more about M2-Automation’s story, technology, custom solutions and services:
- call us on +49 308 5611 9390
- send us your message via the Contact page
- browse through our website
- To watch a short video about our iONE on our Youtube channel (the M2TechChannel), click here. Don't forget to subscribe. We always appreciate your support and hope you enjoy our video content.
- To read more about the iONE, it's key features, common applications and technical data, click here.