InDot Control Software
A star is born!
InDot is the new, unique software package from M2-Automation.
It’s an Intuitive, Innovative and Inspiring way to create Dots of samples in any formation and position on substrates.
All in all, this highly flexible, sophisticated, easy-to-use instrument control software means that users can set up experiments with ease, speed and confidence, every time.
- Incredible flexibility of function and simplicity of use
- Operates under Windows7, Windows8 and Windows10
- High resolution front end of 1920x1080 pixel
- Self-explanatory user interfaces
- User account handling to protect the work of individual users
- Support for all non-contact and contact printing instruments
- Nested run sequences for every conceivable set-up scenario
Simple to use
In order to meet specific and individual needs for the creation of customised procedures and personalised array layouts, InDot is both comprehensive in function and simple to use. In essence, it’s an image-based software that reflects the instrument layout and provides a self-explanatory, systematic workflow for experiment creation.
Additionally, the logical, user-friendly design along with the uncomplicated user interface make InDot highly flexible and suitable for many types of experiment. These excellent features provide the user with maximum control, while InDot’s range of colour schemes for source plates and target substrates allow the user to find individual components instantly by simply referencing the colour code.
InDot controls are straightforward and streamlined:
- Backward and forward navigation
- Save, load, apply, alter and design using the mouse
- Double-click on drawings and right-click-hold to move panel content
- Change digits and zoom in and out using the scroll wheel